Monday, April 20, 2009

The Parlor in Hyde Park near UT off of Guadalupe in Austin, Texas

I remember going here with the Men's Club, and a couple of female honorary members, but for some reason it never made it to my blog. I'm sure the reason was a good one, like I was too lazy to be bothered, but I did post a video on YouTube. Well, here it is, in all of it's splendid glory, from about eight months back. Parking is mostly streetish, the pizza is better than average and the beer is cold. It's not cheap though, especially when a half dozen sots all get glug, glug, glugging at the same time. The pinball machine took me back to bygone days and the clientele and employees seemed friendly enough but that one guy was giving me the evil eye, big time. They have an outdoor patio and it's much larger than their North Loop location. It's like the smallest pizza chain in the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Details is all in the transaction web page when you make the transaction.Part 4, Stock examine can be done through Self-service or "Live Chat". Whenever you have some concerns in thoughts, you are always welcome to get in touch with us though "Live Chat".

Buy WOW Gold  RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold